Tuesday, June 14, 2016

2016

Hi y'all! Can't believe I haven't dropped in since December of LAST year. My goodness, time flies. Just wanted to let you all know I am still around and still busy as ever! Life is good. Just thought I would update the blog with a few projects I've worked on. I'm also in process of updating my portfolio, but it is taking time so be patient with me as things are a little messy looking under my portfolio. 

I have to say though, my favorite part of looking back on past projects is seeing how diverse the styles are. I design specifically for YOU, my clients. I love working on different styles and I strive for all my designs to always be the BEST version of your unique style! Whether that be country, contemporary, traditional, or shabby chic, transitional, or some combination of multiple styles. You will see, looking below how many different design styles I have worked on. It's always so much fun and keeps me constantly engaged in all aspects and styles of design which I love.  

I hope you enjoy looking back with me on these past projects, and if any of my design clients have updated photos of their spaces, I would love to include those in my portfolio as well. Please email me your photos, and I will send you a fun little treat in return! A little bribery never hurts, right? ;) 

Thanks as always to all my clients past and present! It's such a joy to get to work with all of you! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...