Friday, November 6, 2015

One Room Challenge: week 5

Happy Friday- I'm a day late for the link-up once again. But sharing with you more progress on our tiny Powder Bath for the One Room Challenge.  

The floor tiles were grouted. This picture doesn't do them justice....they really look so awesome. The scale of the tiles was just perfect for this little space. My brother-in-law also added the new base trim which really added such a finished look to the space- before the linoleum went up onto the walls (eek!). It was ugly.



The walls were painted my favorite green and the new bathroom mirror was hung. The wood mirror adds so much warmth to the space.... I just love it. 



My fabric for the curtains just came in yesterday so I need to get busy sewing. Maybe I'll have time this weekend. 


I need to pick up a few accessories in the next week or so for the final reveal. I still haven't changed out the lighting (which may not get done before next week) but I'm happy with all the progress. I hope you will come back and join me next week to see the finished photos! 

1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...