Tuesday, September 22, 2015

things i'm lovin'

Things I've been lovin' lately....super duper random so prepare yourself.


1)

My Yeti Rambler. Mr. Cattlebuyer treated me to this a few weeks ago and I gotta say, I love it. I'm officially on the Yeti bandwagon! :) 



2)

The bolster pillow detail. obsessed. beauty is 



3) 

Bracelet love. Ordered this as a little treat to myself :) A girl can never have enough bracelets. Amen?! This one was from Etsy and was even on sale!  Something tells me this won't be the last time I order from this shop. 



4)

Trying to hunt down this particular fringe sweater after I spotted it on Pinterest. But of course there are no links :( 



5)
Totally going to make this munchy mix soon! Tis' the season for candy corn... yummy! I'm going to add some peanuts too because I love sweet+salty 


Candy Corn Peanut Butter Munch

Peanut butter filled pretzels and candy corn all coated in white chocolate. Sweet and salty and perfect for Halloween!

INGREDIENTS:

12 ounces white melting candy (like Wilton's or Ghirardelli)
6 cups peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets
1 cup mellowcreme pumpkins
1 cup candy corn
optional: sprinkles

DIRECTIONS:

Melt the white candy according to the directions on the package.
Add the pretzels to a large bowl. Pour the melted candy over top and stir to coat the pretzels well.
Add the candy corn and pumpkins, gently stir to coat.
Spread mixture out on a non-stick surface (like a silicone mat or parchment paper) and allow to cool until candy has hardened. Add sprinkles before hardened if desired.


http://www.somethingswanky.com/candy-corn-peanut-butter-pretzel-munch/




6)

Last but not least, we visited an apple orchard over the weekend. It was a fun family adventure and the weather was just beautiful. My big boy did all the apple pickin' himself. He was so careful to examine the apples completely before pickin to be sure not to pick an apple with any boo-boos. 
He loved it. Highly reccommend. 



That's all for now. Be back again soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...