Monday, September 28, 2015

{artist: Eli Helman}

Just sharing with y'all my latest artist obsession. I'm always on the lookout for unique, one-of-a-kind artwork. So when I saw Eli Helman's work I had to document it. Helman creates the most beautiful maximalist pen and ink drawings. I'm especially intrigued by his tree subjects. While they  are lacking any true color; they have so much texture, pattern, and interest they are anything but boring. I could look at them for days. 

They feel slightly wimsical- like you might see these in a children's story book. How fun would it be to design a nursery around one of these?! 

Here you can check out more of his work: 

http://www.elihelman.com/store.html






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...