Sunday, August 2, 2015

{sweet summertime}

Hope this post finds you all well :) I can't believe summer is nearly wrapping up here... just 17 days until school starts. It's bittersweet. We are hitting so many milestones this year I just don't know if my heart can handle it all. Our sweet pea just turned 6 months old and now preschool for our oldest...I just can't think about it. 

I snapped a few pictures of the kids when we were out exploring a few weeks ago....I'm hoping I can bribe Mr.Cattlebuyer to come along with me here one of these nights so I can get some decent photos of both kids together. These were just kind of impromptu photos but kind of fun nonetheless. 



Hope you all are soaking up the rest of your summer, we are off to the lake for the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...