Friday, August 21, 2015

{my babies}

I've had a fun (and fast!) summer taking care of these sweet babies (and making sure they don't ingest too many grass clippings while taking their pictures) haha! ;) 





This little girl has as all wrapped around her little finger. She is pretty much a girly-version of her older brother. She's just as sweet as they come. I took these pictures a week or two ago....she always smiles the best for her daddy so I make him come along on our little photo shoot adventures :) 









Big brother started Pre-K this week, which he absolutely loves (no surprise there!) I just knew he would love it- as he is a total social butterfly like his daddy :) I, however, dreaded this week (why do they have to grow up so fast...)  but surprisingly our new school routine has grown on me quite quickly. We are only 4 days into it but I love hearing about his days when I pick him up, I love checking his take-home folder for sweet drawings and art projects he has created, and I love all the one-on-one time I've been getting with my littlest pumpkin. It's been SO good for all of us. 




I'll be back soon with some photos & new updates to our house....so stay tuned! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...