Thursday, June 18, 2015

{e-design boards}

Just dropping in to share a few e-design boards I've completed over the past few weeks.  These were all so fun to work on! 


Non-design related note: We are in full summer mode over here...swim suits, popsicles, park dates, picnics, and long evening stroller walks. I just love it! Summer in the Midwest kind of like infancy. You have to really enjoy it because it's gone before you know it. Thus, I've taken a very brief official break from taking on any new e-design clients on until this fall (Sept 1) when my oldest will start preschool (*cue the tears*). This is our last real summer together without any major agendas and I'm going to embrace it for all it's worth. 

Hope y'all are enjoying your summer as well! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...