Wednesday, February 25, 2015

{she's here!}


Our sweet girl arrived just a short month ago and we've been enjoying every little ounce of her! To say she has us all wrapped around her tiny little finger would be an understatement. We are so in love! Thank you so much to everyone who sent cards, emails, and texts. We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. I've been trying to slowly catch up on emails as I have time...but my little people sure have been keeping me busy the past month! :) 

As some of you have inquired, I do plan on offering my design services again mid March-April. However, I will only be taking a very limited number of consultations I gradually ease into our new schedule. If you are interested in booking a e-design consultation contact me as soon as possible so I can get you on my calendar this Spring and Summer.

I hope to be back here blogging again soon- I have some fun project photos and recent design boards to share! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...