Monday, December 1, 2014

{thankful}

My poor neglected blog! I doubt I have any  daily "readers" anymore....but I'm posting today anyways! :) 

 It's been such a BUSY fall! We've been celebrating a lot lately: birthdays, halloween, thanksgiving, a baby shower, and a few special family occasions have made the season just fly by (now it's officially winter! Yikes!).  I've been so fortunate to get the opportunity to work with lots of wonderful local and long distace e-design clients recently. I'm sharing with you just a few of the design boards I've worked on over the past month or two (not including all the fun single-question e-design projects I've worked on!). I have a few more design projects currently in the works (hope to share those design boards in the next week or two) and then I will be taking a short break from client work while I enjoy the Christmas holiday and the newest addition to our little family. However, I am planning on dropping here on the blog a time or two between now and then, so I hope you will come back and visit occasionally!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...