Tuesday, May 27, 2014

{baby girl nursery design board}

Happy Tuesday Friends!

I hope you all enjoyed your long holiday weekend. Today I'm sharing with you this sweet nursery design board I recently created for a out-of-state client. It's always such a treat for me to design infant & kid spaces! But I must say, it's especially fun designing GIRL spaces (I'm out numbered by boys in my house!) As you can see this board is full of colorful floral prints, shades of pink, and loads of fun textures! The walls were already painted Benjamin Moore, Manchester Tan, which created a perfect backdrop for pops of color throughout the nursery. We kept the main furniture pieces neutral and timeless so they should last this little girl well into childhood and beyond!



..............................................................

If you'd like help designing a home you absolutely love, please contact me about my design services:
moderngracedesigns@hotmail.com. 




1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...