Tuesday, April 29, 2014

{in my shopping cart}

Hi friends! 
I hope your week is off to a good start! Just dropping in to share with you a few of my latest online shopping finds.

Marina Arm Chair

The Marina Arm Chair in Charcoal Gray (although the fabric looks brownish in this photo) for the host chairs my dining room.  I think these are *the* chairs. After searching tirelessly for months, I think I'm going to go with this particular chair. They are super affordable and I think they will look nice paired with my more traditional dining table. 

.............................................

Globe Light Strand

Globe lights for our Sun Room. I love the ambiance these create. 

.......................................................

Threshold™ Round Mirror 3 Pack - Ivory

This set of mirrors is on sale at Target right now all three for $19.99. My plan is to give them all gold frames (using my gold rub n' buff) and then hang one (not sure what i'll do with the third mirror yet...) above my pair of stacked blueprint frames in my living room (will have to take photo to give you a "visual" once they are done!) 

..........................................................

I also committed to some fabric for my dining room. I found a remnant piece of Schumacher's Arklow Paisley in Stone. It's neutral with just a touch of blue. I love it and the price was PERFECT. I love finding designer fabric at a discounted price! :)


Here it is used on throw pillows. So pretty right? 


..........................................................................

I'm always up for finding new artists. My latest art find is the painting well on etsy. 100% of every sale goes to cancer research- and her paintings are so beautiful. I can't decide which one I want to order because I like them all!  


ASHORE, oil landscape painting original 100% charity donation, 9X12 canvas  panel, clouds, river, lake, shore

ABOVE IT ALL, oil painting original landscape 100% charity donation, 5x7 oil painting on paper, clouds, cream, field

MEANDERING, oil landscape painting original 100% charity donation, 11x14 canvas  panel, field, low country


CURL, oil painting original landscape 100% charity donation, 6x8 oil painting on paper, clouds,

....................................................................


Lastly, I'm loving these Pedestal tables on overstock. They remind me of restoration hardware, except they come with a much more affordable price tag. 



Hope you enjoyed some of my latest finds! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...