Thursday, April 3, 2014

{design boards}

Doing some spring cleaning on the ol' laptop this afternoon and I thought I'd share with y'all a few of the design boards I've had saved on my hard drive for weeks. Some of them are full e*designs and few were used simply for visuals (I worked with some of my client's existing furniture pieces, fabric, and artwork, as well as some of the building materials (ie. kitchen cabinets and hardware) for local design consultations. Also, I included some fun "after" photos I received this week from my fabulous client in Kansas whom I worked with quite a bit last year (or maybe it was 2012...can't quite remember...time flies when your having fun! ;)) as she was building her new home. Her new home is just gorgeous as you can see! 

I posted this request a while ago via my Modern Grace Designs facebook page, but if y'all are past e*design clients of mine and would like to share your "after" photos with my readers...please email me your "after" or even "progress" photos and I will treat you to a starbucks egift card on me! :) Thank you, as always, for all my past and present design clients, I feel very blessed to get to meet and work with such wonderful people! 
















(here are the design boards I created for her great room)

Great Room Design Board via Modern Grace Designs   www.moderngracedesigns.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...