Friday, March 7, 2014

{things i like}

Happy Friday Friends! Just rounding up things I like this week. Enjoy! 
I updated/tweaked/organized almost all my header links this week. Fun Stuff! :)

..............................................................
These Southern Living Inspired Communities. Total Genius. Beyond Cute. I want one of these darling houses for myself. Click the link below to find out more information and to see just how cute they are for yourself. 
  • Community Philosophy:
  • To embrace the natural beauty of Southern landscape.
  • To display the best of Southern Living inspired architecture.
  • To create environments that foster gatherings, interactions, and celebrations.
Bluffssouthwood 640x420 a
........................................................................................................
Since spring is (hopefully) right around the corner I've been thinking a lot about outdoor entertaining areas/landscape/plants/ect.
For our sun porch I'm totally inspired by this image below. I love the tolix chairs and simple table concept.
garden
Then when we win the lottery...that we don't play. I'd love, love, love to expand our cement slab patio. Not sure if this will get done this spring/summer or not....but hopefully we can do something at some point down the road.
boxwood and brick :)
backyard lights.
.......................................................................................................
Then while we're at it.... I'd also love to buy a nice quilted hammock like this one on Amazon. My parents have a hammock at their place and it's always my first stop when we visit in the summertime. I might just ask for one since my birthday is coming up and all.... 
(hint,hint....Mr.Cattlebuyer!)
..........................................................................................
We also started some of our seeds this morning. We had no idea what we are doing....but I'm hopeful we will get some sprouts popping up in 5-7 days. Wish us luck! :)

Happy Weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...