Monday, March 24, 2014

{gingham dining chairs}

Gingham dining room slipcovers. 

Last fall, I picked up a set of off white camel back upholstered dining chairs at a local antique store,they have been begging for slipcovers since I purchased them. I originally thought a solid gray slipcover would be nice and simple. But then I started thinking about the overall plans for our dining room, and I decided the room really needs some pattern. So now I'm leaning towards (my favorite) a buffalo check/gingham pattern. Something that would provide a bold, graphic punch....just what the room needs. 

Here are some of my inspiration photos. I'm leaning towards blue/white gingham, but I love green and grays so much I might play it safe and go that route instead.


scalloped slip

blue & white buffalo gingham check slip-cover/upholstery for dining chairs  --  a beautiful cliche

http://pinterest.com/pin/937707/edit/#hopelessly appreciative of gingham


Southern Living Idea House 2013 | How about using it as a vanity or sink skirt? Do you see the lucite ...


NEED this chair clipcovers in my dining room. Via pink wallpaper

Dine in kitchen with hanging pot rack, white cabinets, a wood island with slab counter top, and a long wood table with gingham seat covers

Home Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel, and Decor - page 3

I will keep y'all posted on fabric selection! I found a local lady that quoted me only $15 in labor to slipcover each chair. Which seems crazy inexpensive (but also too good to be true..?!)....so I might take her up on her offer and take my chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...