Thursday, February 27, 2014

{design board: casual family room}

Just dropping in to share with you one of my most recent design boards. This space was especially fun to work on! I absolutely love the juxtaposition of the sleek Lucite coffee table & contemporary Amanda Talley art paired with the more traditional end tables (isn't the yellow so fun?!) and fabrics. This might be my favorite design board ever (i know I think I say that every time I complete a project.... :)). I really love design boards that blend multiple styles together to create a look that's completely one-of-a-kind!






If y'all are interested in my design services please contact me at moderngracedesigns@hotmail.com.

I'd be honored to work with you to help you achieve your interior design goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...