Monday, December 9, 2013

{catching up!}

Happy Monday Morning! 

Vintage holiday--car, wreath, packages
We finally got some snow over the weekend!  I love snow before Christmas *just not after* it feels so magical! Everything looks so much more festive with a dusting of snow on it. Christmas is fast approaching, sneaking up on me per usual-- we have our first Christmas parties this weekend.  I'm just doing my best to be very intentional with my time this year.  It's so easy to get pulled in so many different directions, I'm choosing to say "no" to some things and feel okay about it.  

I finally decided last night, next year I'm starting my holiday decorating much, much earlier.  I'm still tweaking things around our house and I might not ever be "done" but most rooms have a few small touches of Christmas cheer so I'm calling it good for the year! I will try to snap a few pics to share with y'all this week since the sun is finally back.

Mr. Cattlebuyer has also been bugging me for a Christmas list and I'm bound and determined to come up with something he can get me that will fit under the tree.  What I really want is a fenced in backyard (you know... so I can turn my head for a few seconds without wondering where my child has wandered too and a working garage door opener because getting out of my car to open the door is so old school.) Okay that's all the ranting for today.  I'll be back soon with fun stuff  (hopefully)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...