Saturday, November 23, 2013

{some updated pictures}

Happy Saturday Friends!

Hope y'all are enjoying your last weekend of peace before the holiday chaos ensues next week.  Or maybe the chaos has already begun for you....I can't believe how many people are already decorating for Christmas.  I am a firm believer in only one.holiday.at.a.time so I am resisting doing any seasonal decorating until AFTER Thanksgiving despite how tempting it might be.  We actually have our first Thanksgiving this weekend, so that will keep us busy! 

One of my favorite ways to decorate a home is including family photos.  I finally got up to date and had our pictures done professionally this year.  And I could not be happier the results! Tara did an awesome job. 

I especially love these candid ones with our boy....they are some of my faves.







Hope y'all have an awesome weekend! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...