Thursday, November 14, 2013

{in case you wondered...}

what I really look like.

 I had Tara G Photography take our family photos a few weeks ago and she kindly took an updated head shot for my blog as well! I haven't had a professional photo of myself taken (I do have a few in my wedding dress...) since I was a senior in high school! Wowza...I must say I feel SO much more comfortable behind the camera than I do in front of it. But, I just couldn't handle my circle-head-cropped-out-of-our-old-family photo on my blog sidebar anymore. It was time for an update and I think this photo represents who I am a little better. :)  



I'll share with you some of our family shots as soon as I figure out which one I'm going to use for our Christmas card!  If y'all want to know more about Tara, email me and I will send you her contact information! She was wonderful to work with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...