Tuesday, October 1, 2013

{online design board promo}


Happy October Friends!

I don't know about y'all but I'm so excited it's finally October 1. We have had such a busy summer, October feels like a real breath of fresh air.  I'm hoping I can get caught up on all my blogging and get going on some fun interior projects I have in the works!  And with the holidays being right around the corner, now is the perfect time to get your home in style for all your holiday guests!

Book a complete e-design consultation from Oct.1-Oct.31 and get $50 off your service. 


Online consults are great for those people who need help & guidance visualizing the potential of their homes! All my online consults are done via email correspondence which make them easy and convenient for all types of lifestyles.  



For all questions and inquiries please email me at:
moderngracedesigns@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...