Tuesday, October 29, 2013

{designer love: jillian harris}

Of course, y'all already know about Jillian Harris if you are a religious bachelor/bachelorette fan.  I'm not proud to admit, but I'm a fanatic.  I especially loved her season.  I thought she was warm and inviting and just seemed like such a genuine real person.  She was one of my favorites, it didn't hurt she was in real life, an interior designer.

PNE Prizehome Designer www.jillianharris.com

I mean could she be any more gorgeous? And that bunk room is so stinkin' cute!  She radiates talent. She actually has made her television come back on HGTV's Love it or List it.  But maybe what you didn't know is she is the creative director behind Charlie Ford Vintage. It's her newest endeavor.  They sell vintage, one-of-a-kind finds for amazing prices. It reminds me of 1st dibs except the prices are far more reasonable. 


Super cool stuff! Definitely check it out! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...