Tuesday, September 10, 2013

{curtain source}

I just wanted to drop in today and tell y'all about a secret source I have for very affordable, but high end looking curtains.

are you ready for it?




JCPennys.  Who da thought right? 

I always preach to my clients it's important to spend money on your window treatments! Nothing makes a room look ugly quicker than cheapo window panels. Window treatments play a huge role in the overall look and feel of your room.  I think every room needs to be addressed individually as far as which particular type of treatment you need.  Sometimes you just need a panel that is a little dressier....whether that be for a formal living room or your master bedroom, some rooms just call for something extra.  

In comes pinch pleat style curtains.  These are typically made through your workroom, but if you are needing more affordable option, JCP's Prelude Curtains will do the trick.  I purchased these for our living room and so far I'm loving them.  I wish they were a little nicer fabric and the ends of them do tend to curl a tad (I'm going to sew in my own weight to help address that problem). But for the most part I am super happy with these look-for-less panels.  I am going to get rings for mine to add a little length to them and when I do, I will post a photo so y'all can see how high end these look. 


3 comments:

  1. you recommended these for our master bedroom and I love them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Aren't they great!?! Such a steal! I ordered 8 panels for around $200! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually I counted wrong...12 panels for $200! Forgot I ordered some four dining as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...