Monday, August 19, 2013

{pink and preppy}


Did anyone log into Lilly Pulitzer this morning, only to find the site crashed {again!}. So disappointing, I'm actually thinking this a marketing ploy for them! Oh well, Dave Ramsey will be happy with my non-purchases this morning. 

I guess if I can't shop Lilly, I can at least feast my eyes on some preppy interiors! 


Schuyler Samperton

Love this lamp...also fun with a lime green or orange shade.


Blue and pink.




.................................................................................................

Could this print be any more appropriate for Monday morning? I'm off to go meet up with our house inspector this morning....if you think of it, send some good vibes my way. If all goes as planned we could be closing on our house this Saturday! 

This holds true every single morning:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...