Friday, August 23, 2013

{beautiful things}

Happy Friday! 

Just dropping in to let y'all know, my posts will be sporadic and limited in the next few weeks as we navigate through a busy time in our lives. I have a running to do list about 3 pages long....it's insane.  But, I thought I'd drop in a let you know what's going on with Modern Grace Designs. We are officially MOVING! Thus, I am planning on taking very limited design work this fall.  The fall is usually my busiest time with many clients wanting help with their homes before the holidays arrive.  If that is you, please contact me as soon as possible so I can get you on my calender! Things will be extra crazy from September until Christmas. I will leave a few slots for e-design work as needed, but the rest will be consumed with my house (Eek, so excited!!!) and a new build project I am taking on (Yay! Super excited about that as well!).

I can't wait to finally work on some in-home client design projects, do some before/afters of our house, and share with y'all all we've learned about buying a FSBO home (for starters, don't do it without a buyers agent. We learned this the HARD way!), and as always my random thoughts on life. It'll be fun, can't wait for y'all to join me on this next exciting chapter in my life! God is GOOD!

andrew frazer
http://pinterest.com/pin/177821885260315714/










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...