Thursday, August 15, 2013

{barn paintings}

I'm obsessed with instagram, so much so I almost don't even follow bloggers anymore. It's kinda crazy, but so many of my favorite bloggers have given up their blogs and simply do instagram nowadays. Anyways, I found Amy Meier Design via instagram and I love, love, love following her! She recently posted a photo from her travels antiquing in Summerland, California of a white barn painting and I became obsessed with tracking it down!



Isn't it amazing? I love all the detail work and the cropping with the tree branch draping in front....gorgeous!

Nothing like the trill of a hunt, afterall that is part of the art of being an interior designer/master hunter.  You are always looking for something! I found this artist below that feels similar, but not good enough for my likes.  



I'm going to keep looking, hoping I can track down the original artist. I think this piece may be just the ticket for a project room I have in the works.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...