Monday, August 12, 2013

{happenings}

Hey there friends! 

Sorry for the radio silence, we've been so busy over here! Lots going on, and lots of exciting things on the horizon.  On top of all the excitement, we've been trying to enjoy the last few days of summer!  I can't believe how quickly this summer has just flown by...I feel like I blinked and it was over.  I absolutely adore summer....it always takes me back to my childhood and some of my most favorite memories of all.  Such a special time! 

Anyways, I'm so excited for my sister and her hubby....they started demo-ing their country kitchen this week.  I have been following their journey and let me just say....this kitchen is going to be amazing! I tagged along with her on a trip to the granite yard recently and we found the most amazing slab of Alaskan White.  It's seriously so pretty and has just enough warmth in it to tie in with her warm dark wood floors, but blend nicely with her cool white cabs.  It's perfect! 

It reminds me alot of the slabs used below:

Ellen Grasso Inc traditional kitchen

It's amazing how finding just the perfect piece of granite for a space can really tie the whole room together!

............................................................................

In other news....We are getting so close to closing on our new place and it's starting to feel really REAL! I'm trying not to panic about all the details....just trying to enjoy the process! It's been quite a journey finding this house and I absolutely can't wait to share it with y'all. She is a true beauty! Looking forward to being my own client! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...