Monday, July 8, 2013

{target threshold major clearance}

If y'all haven't hit up Target lately...you NEED to go immediately. Their fabulous spring Threshold items are on major clearance.  Too good of prices to pass up. I was there last week, and they had lots left at our local stores, so hurry up and get going if you want to snag some deals.

Although, there are some "trendy" pieces in the threshold line, there are also lots of great classics as well! The classics are my personal favorite for my home.  

I picked up two of these white linen shades with plaid lining got one for $13 & one for $5. 
Threshold Linen Lamp Shade with Plaid Interior Print

Got two lamps for $15 each compared to their normal $50 price tag. 


Threshold Wood Turned Table Lamp CFL

I also picked up this woven willow basket for only $17 originally $60.  I will probably end up cutting off the faux leather straps because I think they look cheapy, and use this for toy storage in rover boy's room at the foot of the bed. 

Threshold Woven Willow Basket

I also grabbed this rug below.  It was only $20 and is indoor/outdoor so it's durable and cleanable! 

Threshold™ Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug - Neutral

Wish I could have found these urn lamps, they would have been so perfect for our master. 
Threshold™ White Ceramic Lamp Base

loving this cute stripey footstool too, but not sure what I would ever do with it....


Threshold™ Black and White Stripe Accent Stool


and IMO you can never have enough storage ottomans in a house with children.  Would have loved to see these in person. 

Threshold Storage Ottoman - Tan

You can also check out the threshold line online.  Their are some items still for sale there too, but the prices aren't nearly as good as the in store clearance! 

Hope y'all snag yourself some deals! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...