Saturday, July 13, 2013

{client work}

I've been meaning to share this post with y'all a long time ago, but kept getting distracted by other things....but better late than never right??

First up, was a client single question design board I completed a few months ago.  (This was actually two questions so maybe I should say a double question design board...).  My client needed help with rug & drapery fabric selection for her vintage/cottage dining room which was open concept to her family room and kitchen.  My client already had a beautiful start with her farmhouse table and windsor chairs, but just needed help with a these two loose ends.  As you can see, I love pattern mixing (in my next life, I will be a textile showroom sales rep).  I always try to mix organic patterns with more geometric or solid prints.  This gives the room interest, too much of one type of print pattern is never a good idea.  I gave my client a few schemes to work with (something I do for all my e*design clients....).  The larger rectangles are the rug options and the square fabrics in the center are the drapery options.  I think any of these combinations would be a beautiful compliment for her dining space.  






............................................................................................................


Next up are some progress shots from a client I worked on last fall.  Do you remember these design boards? 

Master Bedroom Design Board via Modern Grace Designs    www.moderngracedesigns.blogspot.com



Here's my client's interpretation of the design board! She's doing a great job, love how it's coming together! 



And here is her great room design board.  She ended up doing a custom built-in entertainment center instead of the original console idea, which I love. The larger built-in entertainment center really balanced the weight of this large space perfectly.  

Great Room Design Board via Modern Grace Designs   www.moderngracedesigns.blogspot.com




Thanks again for my clients past & present for sharing your home with me and my readers! 
Y'all really are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...