Thursday, June 6, 2013

{design board:: toddler boy bedroom}

Finally got my favorite little guy's design board completed! As you can see, it's got a touch of  western which should go well with some of his original nursery stuff (kinda forgotten what I even have because its been in storage so long!) I think the style will suit him well! I stuck with mostly vintage, timeless looking furniture pieces, which will make it easier to change up the textiles when his tastes and interests change down the road.  I'm really hoping this furniture scheme can take him from toddlerhood through his early teenage years with just a few tweaks here and there! I know little boys really don't care too much about what their rooms look like anyways-- but here's to hoping I can please him for a little while! 



Happy Thursday!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...