Monday, June 17, 2013

{design board:: eclectic tween room}





This design board was a real treat for me. Rarely do I ever get to have this much fun with punchy colors & patterns for a client! My client wanted her daughter's room to have a "anthropolgie" look & feel.  So we mixed and matched lots of patterns/colors to create the perfect masterpiece of eclectic style for this young pre-teen girl's bedroom.   Of course, the beautiful floral rug is the real centerpiece of the whole room! We surrounded the rug with lots of great, timeless furniture pieces & accessories that can carry her through her high school years and well into her young adult life! 


......................................................................................

If you are interested in my e-design services please contact me at 
moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...