Friday, June 21, 2013

{design board:: coastal contemporary living room}




My latest design board is a combination of casual coastal style meets contemporary cool.  We used loads of interesting textures: linen, seagrass, leather, brass, weathered wood, marble, and burlap just to name a few!  The various textures give much needed visual interest to this collected space. This living room is right off the foyer of my client's vacation beach house, and is quite small.  We didn't have much space to work with, but the clients entertain here a lot so we tried to maximize the options for seating people with the sofa, matching chairs, and casual leather poufs.  Hoping this fresh, new beach-y palette creates the perfect space for my clients to entertain in for years to come! 


...............................................................................................................

I would love to help you create a home you love, if you are interested in my design services please contact me at:

moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...