Tuesday, June 11, 2013

{bead board...yay or nay?}

One of the houses we are favoring from house hunting last week has bead board everywhere. It's an older farmhouse but has some modern updating.  The previous owner was a carpenter, and let's just say...he must have gotten a good deal on the bead board.  It's floor to ceiling  (it might even be on the ceiling...I can't remember...) in 3 or 4 rooms. Not sure I'm crazy about it (it looks so unfinished right now...and it makes all the rooms look extra dark with all the wood tones) but I think given a fresh coat of paint, it could grow on me.  I mean it is a farm house after all, and given the fact that we could have horses in our back yard, I know Mr. Cattlebuyer would be happy!

















1 comment:

  1. Keeping all these important reasons, I like to spend
    time with a person when they come to me, says Dr. A lot of dental patients
    have been grateful to realize is that, if you simply find dental visits
    boring and somewhat painful, you will need a Los Angeles plano sedation
    dentist. Osteoporosis is a disease that decreases bone density and
    weakens bones, affects 10 million people. The facilities
    provided by the dentists?

    My site; best dentist plano tx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...