Wednesday, May 29, 2013

{weekend photos}

Sorry for the lack of blogging....life has been busy lately! It seems like this time of year is hard to find time for blogging! 

We had a fun Memorial Day weekend!  I had actually forgotten what it felt like to have my husband home on a Sunday night, It was so wonderful!

We went to the lake on Saturday and Roverboy enjoyed digging in the sand and throwing rocks on Bose Beach.  


Monday we went out and took pictures of Silly, my husband's father's old horse.  Mr.Cattlebuyer's father passed away when he was 19 and this is really the last living part of him left.  It so hard to see her in such bad shape, she has been around as long as the kids have been and has lived a good long life. But, she is not doing well so my husband's sister wanted to get a few photos to keep for memories sake. She will be a senior next year.

We stuck Roverboy in the back of the pickup to keep him corralled while we were at the farm. I told him to wave at Uncle Cole for a picture...



Here are some of my favorites from our little 'photoshoot' I use that term lightly as I have no idea what I'm really doing... and the only time it worked to get together was right in the middle of the afternoon so the lighting was just horrible...casting shadows to and fro. Luckily, I think we got a few that she will like! 





Seriously, how cute is she?!



Anyways, I hope to be back soon with design related posts...but we are deep in the midst of potty training (so proud of my boy!), house hunting, and enjoying summer weather which doesn't leave me much time for fun blog stuff. But I will try to be back again soon! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...