Thursday, May 9, 2013

{designer love:: Ashley Putnam}

I haven't done a "designer love" post for months! But today I'm sharing with you my latest and greatest discovery...Ashley Putnam.  Girl is crazy talented (as you can see in the photos below).   She is actually a graphic designer-- but she might as well call herself an interior designer as far as I'm concerned! I love her fresh mix of neutrals and vintage finds.  Her interiors make your eyes wonder throughout the space admiring every little detail as you go...that to me is the first sign of a good designer! It's all in the details!! 

Hope you enjoy a peek into Ashley's Round Rock Texas House! It's beyond fabulous! 










All images found via HeyBillie.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...