Friday, May 31, 2013

{boy bedroom inspiration}


Since we'll be moving sometime soon {hoping the real estate stars all align!} I can't help but dream of my big boy's room.  Believe it or not, this will be his first "real" long term bedroom.  With our crazy lifestyle the past 3 years we've lived in 3 different locations and this next upcoming move will be his fourth move in his short little life! Absolute craziness. And as much as I will look back on these past few years with sweet memories, I am beyond ready to settle down and plant some roots.

So as you can imagine I've been dreaming up ideas pretty much his whole life on how I'd love his sweet room to look and feel...I'm thinking it will be some sort of conglomeration of all the inspiration photos below:: 

One thing is for sure....buffalo check will be involved! Every single room idea I've saved for him since he was born involves buffalo check, I think it's a sign from the fabric Gods-- checks will be used. 


my check obsession continues

boy room

.

Boy's room


All inspiration photos were pulled from my "boy" pinterest board! Check it out if you are the parent of boy-- lots of fun ideas! 

...............................................

We'll we are off to go house hunting this weekend-- wish us luck!  Have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...