Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{paint by number}

Morning Friends!

I love starting my day of inspired.  Today I'm putting together my little guy's big boy bedroom design board! And I can't help but think I am going to use some paint by number artwork.  I especially love paint by numbers grouped together on a gallery wall.  Paint by number's are so intriguing they make you want to get up a close and examine them super duper closely to see every little detail. And yet from a distance they look like a true work of art...I love that. 

Paint by number.

Seaside Paint By Numbers. Several (three or five) above the toilet. I want to find horse paint by numbers though. Maybe? I'm open to suggestions.

countryliving.com

What to collect: Paint By Number paintings (why not?!? although I'd stick to one sort, for example, my fave Dachshunds).


Now I just need to figure out what subject I want to collect for him....I really love the idea of vintage horse paint by number's, but dog's would be super cute too! If you search ebay or etsy you can find lots of reasonably priced paint by numbers for sale.  They are usually very reasonable and sometimes they come with their original frames which in my opinion is usually just adds to their charm.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...