Wednesday, April 10, 2013

{mother nature & floral}

Just when we all thought spring was here, Mother Nature likes to remind us differently! I think I actually even made the comment on Monday that it was actually "hot" outside.  

pssshhhh...I should have known better! :) 

Now we have our winter coats back out in rotation again. 

boohoo.

I suppose if we can't enjoy the spring flowers outside, we will have to find delight in these floral rugs via Anthropologie.  Anthro is one of my favorite sources for bright, unexpected, colorful rugs! Statement rugs make a perfect centerpiece for an entire room. 


Gloria's Garden Rug, Rectangle
Hand-Embroidered Giverny Rug

Bouvardia Crewelwork Rug

Mantadia Rug

Hoping our beautiful Spring weather comes back soon.  I'm not sure how much more of this cold stuff I can handle...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...