Friday, March 22, 2013

{spring faves}






1.Gap Dress:: The perfect spring-y pink dress.

2. Tory Burch Sunnies:: The lens just popped out of my cheapy pair last weekend...these seem like the perfect replacement!

3.  Navy Longchamp tote:: Been eyeing this since LAST spring.  I feel like that's a sign I just need to purchase this bag asap.

4. Gold Glitter Jack Rogers:: Also been eyeing getting a pair of jack rogers since last spring.  But these new gold glitter pair are just calling my name.

5.  Thomas Kelly Ladera Leggings:: I live in workout clothes in the spring and summer.  I am totally lusting after these leggings in my favorite absolute favorite color combo.   Perfect for Exercise to Errands.

6.   Nike Frees:: My nike's have also seen their better days...hubby just got new nike's a month ago so I think I need to follow suit!

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...