Monday, March 18, 2013

{little spaces}

As much as I love today's new construction gigantic luxurious kitchens.  There is something just so charming about small personalized kitchens.  I've worked in both, and honestly I actually think I prefer a smaller kitchen (small to a point, as one does need some counter space!).  

Today I thought I'd share with you two of my very favorite petite kitchens:

First up is Tessa's Kitchen from Nine + Sixteen::  

My favorite element from her kitchen is the pair of brass pendants over the island! Aren't they just absolutely gorgeous? This just goes to show you, you don't have to sacrifice style in a small space.  



Her farmhouse sink fits in perfectly! 





Up next, is Erica's Kitchen from Urban Grace Interiors.  Y'all already know I'm obsessed with this designer.  But I may or may not be more obsessed with her darling kitchen (she is remodeling now...so it makes me cherish these photos that much more!)  I love how real life her kitchen is, so much better than all the staged kitchens floating around on pinterest.  



wide angle pantry doors open

Her open shelving is totally working in her favor! They open up the space so much more than the norm uppper cupboards! 


base cabinets


Aren't both of these kitchen's just so charming? If you'd like to see more of these kitchens check out their blogs below::

nineandsixteen.blogspot.com

blog.urbangrace.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...