Monday, March 25, 2013

{double take}

I had to do a double take when I saw this room below on pinterest:: 



(unfortunately I can't locate the source for this image)

But it took me by surprise, the wall color and fireplace/bookshelves/slipcovered furniture look so similar to my client's living room from 2010:



Obviously they aren't exactly the same...but there are some definite similarities. Kinda funny-- you'd almost think one was inspired off the other! But I think weirdly enough, I think this was just a bit of a fluke! 

Hope y'all have a wonderful Monday! And if you think of it, I would love if ya'll would say an extra prayer for my brother-in-law as he is in flight right now on his way to Afghanistan for 7 months. We miss him dearly already.  
.................................................................
Thank You, Lord, for the men and women of our armed forces. Protect them as they protect us. Defend them as they defend us. Encourage and strengthen their spirit, soul, and body in the execution of their duties and responsibilities. May they be mentally and physically strong when required to face the challenges of combat. Guard them with Your Holy Spirit and might when they are called upon to endure the hardships of battle.
I pray that nothing would take them by surprise, but that they would be aware of all potential aggression. Enable them to curtail hostile actions before they start. Reveal to military leaders the strategies and plots that enemies would wage. Give leaders wisdom and insight in all decisions. May response to any aggression by enemies of this nation be swift, accurate, and effective.
Thank You, Lord, for providing America with the best trained, equipped, and lead military force in the world today. Fill them with Your saving grace and the gospel of peace that they may be shining witnesses of Your heavenly love. 

In Jesus' Holy Name, I humbly pray. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...