Friday, February 22, 2013

{friday findings}

Happy Friday Friends! 

I'm officially in vacation mode already (we leave Tuesday!) to head down to Mississippi to see Uncle Cole.  We all can't wait.  None of us have ever been to Mississippi or Louisiana before so it should be a fun experience for all of us!  Hoping to hit up magazine street, eat a King Cake, and take in some of the sights & sounds of New Orleans.  

I'm wrapping up the week with things I'm loving::

Zulilly had tiny toms on sale this week! I ordered a pair for my little guy! 


They were discounted and even with shipping they are still cheaper than buying in person with taxes. And lord knows I'm all about easy on - easy off toddler shoes! ;)  Crossing my fingers they fit with roverboy's chubby feet...

.....................................................................................


I saw this on House of Fifty this morning, how unbelievable is this Jay Jeffer's bathroom?  I know I'm a total girly-girl, but I could get on board with this masculine space.  Are those spotlights not the coolest things you've ever seen?





...............................................................................................

I picked up this box kit last week in the baking aisle ::


Auntie Anne's pretzels just sounded good and let's be honest...I'm not always good at "from scratch" recipes.  And we don't have an Auntie Anne's anywhere near us (this is a good thing...). They were seriously amazing, and surprisingly not difficult or time consuming at all. I will definitely be picking these up again for my next soft pretzel craving! 

....................................................................................

From pretzels to shampoo.
(I know I'm so random...)

But upon reading a few good reviews I picked up a bottle of suave keratin shampoo & conditioner a few weeks ago.  I was quite skeptical because I have previously always used salon shampoo not drug store brands.  I don't know why but I've always had the mentality of drug store shampoo as being not good.  I don't know why, but after buying some expensive salon shampoo & conditioner that I was less than happy with.  I needed a cheap solution asap! This is where the suave shampoo came in.  It was 3 bucks a bottle (cheapest shampoo I have ever used...) and I thought I'd give it a few weeks before writing my own review because let's be honest I wasn't expecting great results.  But so far, I love this stuff.  I don't plan on buying expensive shampoo ever again.  So for anyone looking for a cheap but great shampoo this is your stuff! It also is lower in sulfates than most shampoos which I feel quite good about. 

Product Image

.................................................................................

Last but not least, I discovered a new favorite clothing company to follow (as if I need another one on my radar...), Guru New York.  They make the cutest tunic dresses I have ever seen!  I'm trying to come up with a great reason to buy one of these for spring and summer! Aren't the color combinations so fun?!  

Palm Beach Linen Tunic

This one even comes in my very favorite color combination:: navy + pink.  

Monaco Linen Tunic







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...