Thursday, February 7, 2013

{BIG brother's e-design board}

Happy Thursday Everyone!

This week I'm sharing back to back e-design boards! I'm updating my portfolio with my design work, so beware, there will be more design board posts like this in the future! Hopefully y'all enjoy seeing these, as much as I enjoy creating them for my clients.  This really is my passion, and every time I share a board, I feel like I am opening up my heart for everyone to see....scary and exciting all at the same time! 

Anyways, I thought it was only fitting since I shared big sister's room design a few days ago, I better share big brother's room too! 

We used a fun mix of patterns and styles to give big brother a unique look all his own. The entire room design was inspired by this precious doggy print wallpaper.  Isn't it just so sweet!? I know this is something that eventually be out-grown, but we carefully choose timeless, classic furniture and textile pieces, to compliment the wallpaper-- so even after the accent wallpaper comes down the room can easily work well down the road with just a few simple changes.  





.....................................................................................................................................................


If you'd like help creating a home you love, contact me at
moderngracedesigns{at}hotmail {dot} com 
about our design services.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...