Friday, January 4, 2013

{warm wood tones}

Yay, I don't know about y'all but I'm sure glad to have reached Friday. I've been battling an awful head-throbbing cold since Monday. Actually technically since last week (Christmas day) ,which is when nugget boy started showing symptoms.  Every mom knows when her baby is sick...she is too. I knew it was just a matter of time and sneezes before I caught the bug. It's been brutal, it even put me horizontal on the sofa for a few days...and that is definitely NOT my personality or usual speed. It was that bad.  Thankfully I am getting my energy back today.  Not quite 100% but getting closer.  

Today I just feel like admiring antiques with warm, rich wood tones. Between the cold weather and sicknesses going around I just want to stay home and be cozy.  And to me, nothing says "cozy" better than warm rich wood tones.

My inspiration pieces: 




adore this cupboard  {a country farmhouse}



No. Four Eleven

love everything {Kate Spade}

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...