Thursday, January 31, 2013

{thursday: random things i like}

Totally random post with no purpose what so ever. Enjoy! 

Manners.  

Why are they so hard to come by these days?


You better believe, my boy will respond with all of thee above when necessary. You can thank living in West Texas for that! Someday his future wife will thank me, I'm just sure of it. 


Sperry for J.Crew. I die.
sperrys for j.crew

Are these not the cutest sperry's you've ever SEEN? I'm dying to get my hands on a pair for this spring and summer! 







The perfect comfy shirt to get me through the rest of this dreaded winter.  It's casual but not frumpy....perfect! 






This darling baby clothing line makes me want to get sewing again. Aren't their clothes just precious? 

threshold's organic herringbone blanket 

A great, clasic layering piece for beds.  Available at your local target.


oh my caramel delights. so yummm!


Last but not least... can I get an amen for girl scout cookie season beginning this week.
 Sign me up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...