Monday, January 21, 2013

{snow day}


Happy Monday Friends! 

 We got a fresh coating of snow in the mid west this morning...so my rover boy and I spent some of the morning outside catching snowflakes.  It was perfect.

For those of you who have read this blog for a while, you may have noticed I've slowly over the past year have cut back on sharing personal pictures.  I hate that, but I've had this calling in my heart that maybe being a little more private is a good thing in this day in age?  It's not like my parents shared my baby photos with a world of strangers...thus maybe I shouldn't be sharing photos of my child either? I don't know...I still haven't quite figured out a good balance. And because my boy doesn't have an opinion of his own (should he ever not want his photo shared of course I wouldn't do so...) But occasionally, here and there, I may slip in some photos of my sweet boy because I think he's a pretty cute subject to talk about!  :) I'm also going to be better about watermarking any private personal photos, because that goes along with my fear of sharing my family with the world, I don't want someone stealing my photos either. That creeps me out.  Not that anyone would do such a thing....but you just never know in this day in age! 

So after saying all of that, here's a few pictures I snapped of my boy this morning.  I edited using pioneer woman's free actions (which I LOVE!) 





Thanks for letting me share my boy with y'all.  Stay warm and have a wonderful Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...