Monday, January 7, 2013

{seeing spots}

 
 
I love keeping up with trends...although I don't follow all of them personally.  I still love seeing what's hot!
 
It seems for 2013 spots are still trending.
 
black and white. Dalmatian print. dots. whatever you call them.
 
they are everywhere in home décor and fashion
 
My parents have a Dalmatian (you don't see them much anymore...) so I can't help but think of their dog "Pepper" when I see rooms done up in spots.
 

 
 
I've shown this image below at least once before...love the eclectic mix of styles and furnishings.

Since the black and white pattern  is so BOLD, a little goes a long way..
throw pillows might be a good option for most people.



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...