Monday, January 28, 2013

{pano photos}

I still have this bathroom image from Country Living Magazine saved in my old "inspirations binder" (pre-pinterest days) from long ago.  I just couldn't ever throw it away when I was going through the great purge last spring before our move. And when I saw the digital image on pinterest recently it brought back my feelings for this simple yet very charming space.

 The clean white walls filled with old black & white panoramic photos gives this space some much needed interest.   Not to mention a fun unexpected twist...for an otherwise rather boring space don't you think? 


 .love the pano photos

image via country living

This just goes to show you, you don't have to leave your bathroom walls bare.  Add some pano photos to add some horizontal eye candy.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...