Thursday, January 3, 2013

{design boards x2}

Happy Thursday Blog Friends! 

I'm finally getting around to posting these fun design boards.  Last year (now that's weird to say...) I worked with a fabulous client on a few rooms for her newly built home.  

First, we worked on her open-concept great room.  We stuck with lots of warm neutral on neutral tones with touches of soft gold accents. 



I also helped with her newly designed relaxing master bedroom retreat.  We stuck with the homeowner's love of soft tone on tone textures & colors, but threw in some mixed metal finishes to add a warm ambiance to the room.  


Both rooms were so enjoyable to work on! I love when I can help design one room for a client, let alone two! And of course, I'm always happy to make a new "virtual" friend through it all! I also have to put a plug in for my wonderful client friend, as she is the talented photographer behind Heather Munson Photography! Please check out her work-- and if you are in Kansas and need some photographs taken, definitely look her up! :) 

Thanks again to all my clients- past and present! It's my joy to get to help you all with your interior design needs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...