Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{day dreaming}


 I know they say you shouldn't put the cart before the horse, but lets be real. I'm a dreamer. Especially when it comes to homes and I just can't stop thinking about this gorgeous home. 

Its a 1930's fixer upper. But isn't it just perfect in every sense? 

Property Photo

This is what sold me on this property.....the stairwell. 


Property Photo

Of course, it needs some interior help (ie. the wood paneling you see in the photo above, and some kitchen updating and carpeting and yadda yadda yadda...the list goes on) but I just happen to know the perfect woman for the job! ;) 

It doesn't come with anything accept a backyard (no acreage... or barn... or anything slightly country what so ever...) but I'm keeping this house in the running based on it's true potential. 

What do y'all think? You likey? 
  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...