Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{color crush: pink + mint}

Happy Wednesday Friends! 

Something about January always makes me crave bright spring-like colors....today I'm feeling especially inspired today by Caitlin Wilson's impeccable color schemes. 

My current favorite::

Mint Green, Gold, Pink, and Navy.  

4 colors that I predict will continue to be hot colors in fashion and interiors well into 2013 and beyond!


caitlin wilson design: style files

Coral sofa with Jade Byblos fabric by Caitlin Wilson    caitlin wilson design: style files


I love, love, love Caitlin's home.....but in case your husband is like mine (a pink sofa would never fly at our house!) you can always steal this color scheme to dress yourself! The more layers & colors the better...

I'm really loving this necklace below:: 





hot pink, navy, mint

The j.crew top is totally classic and in case you missed purchasing one last spring....I saw jcp has a knock off very similar for less than $20! 
p.s. Wish my hair looked this chic when in a knotted pony! 


Love this pink with mint.

Also a cute look that would be easy to replicate! 

Pink, navy + mint

Now don't be surprised if you see me in public sportin' a similar color scheme....I can't help but be inspired! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...