Monday, December 31, 2012

{nye & bar carts}

Hi friends...
 Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! 

Sorry I have been MIA.  I decided to take a little bloggy break around the holiday to enjoy my family.   I am going to try and tackle my inbox in the next few days, so if you are waiting on an email from me, it's coming! Mr.Cattlebuyer has been home for 3 solid weeks now, which if any of you know our "normal" (aka not normal at all) schedule, it is a BIG DEAL.  I've been trying to savor every minute, I know he has too. 

Do y'all have plans for new years eve tonight??? For the past few years we've had people over to our place, but this year we decided to go out! Not too far just down the block...but still we are headed out.  But in case some of you are staying in and having your own party don't forget to include a fancy bar cart to serve your festive beverages on.  

Here's my collection of favorites::

Totally loving on this industrial one from crate & barrel
LibationsBarCart3QF12

via

This one feels more fru-fru to me...totally fun! 

Product Image



Or you can't ever go wrong with a classic style
Beckett Bar Cart, Brass

Or maybe choosing one with a pop of color is more up your alley?


Product Image



I don't think you could go wrong with any of these, and heck you can always use them after tonight...these are great for parties and get-togethers year round.  They even work as an impromptu buffet if you are short on space.

The possibilities are endless. 

Hope you all enjoy the last day of 2012-- I'm looking forward to 2013 being the best year yet! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...